Kayleigh White on 08/07/2019 05:50
After their recent makeover, Butlers is certainly aiming to please and the promotions are simply superb this month, starting with ‘Everyone’s a Winner.’ This July, the Butler is celebrating international friendship day and you’re invited to join in with the festivities from now until the 30th July, where you’re guaranteed to be a winner – when the prize pot goes. There are twenty games being played every day in the Friendship room (naturally) and Speed room and there is a community jackpot on every game and to win…
…you either need to call house or you simply need to have tickets into the game when someone else wins it! The full house winner will win 20% of the stated pot whilst the remaining 80% is shared between all losing ticket holders. This promo alone will award £36,000 in real cash prizes.
Between 22nd and 28th July, the site will feature 10 free bingo games every day. Settle down between the hours of 2pm and 3pm as you try to win a share of the £700 prize pool, which is pretty impressive for a free bingo promotion.
More freebies come with the rewards program; if you’ve not heard of it by now, then you’re missing out. With every deposit you make, you’ll climb higher up that virtual loyalty ladder – the higher you climb, the better those perks will become.
Do you like to play slots? You could win your way to the top of the Slot Sprints leader boards for your chance to win a share of over £3,500 in cash prizes and bonus spins each week! Not only do you get a chance to win whilst playing the slots, but there are prizes for those on that leader board too. This fast-paced tournament awards prizes for wins, not wagering and one win equals one point on the leader board. Every week there is one 48-hour and five 24-hour sprints, which means plenty of chances to spin and win. The prizes will change with every race and the slots will too, but to give an example of what’s being won, here are the details from the recent Midweek Stampede sprint:
- £100 for the first position
- £80 for the second position
- £65 for the third position
- £50 for the fourth position
- £40 for the fifth position
Sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth position winners received £30, £25, £15, £10 and £5 respectively. Then there was a total of 900 bonus spins awarded to 30 other participants – wow!
There are many different slots to choose from, including the brand-new Village People Macho Moves title; the video slot based on the iconic and colorful Village People band. Immortal Romance, Gold Factory and Fortune Girl are among the most popular being played at the moment. Which is your favorite? Keep your eyes on that promo page over at Butlers Bingo because there’s plenty of other promos running, including the JPGot2Go special, where the jackpot has got to go!